A fun mini-course showing how to paint a pastel landscape from the comfort of your own home!
Follow along step-by-step as multi-award winning artist Jacqueline Hill shows you how to paint a beautiful Australian landscape in pastel.
What you'll get:
- 6 step-by-step video lessons
- 2 bonus videos about using pastels
- Videos to watch, pause and repeat
- Look over the shoulder of the teacher - just like being in the classroom!
- Valuable painting methods you can use for any painting
Suits beginners and intermediate artists.
To create your own landscape painting, you will need:
- Pastel pencil (or HB pencil)
- Pastel sticks
- Acid-free heavyweight paper:
- Heavy weight sketch paper or
- Heavy weight watercolour paper
- Kneadable eraser (or plastic eraser) just in case!
Access to all 8 videos to watch and rewatch as much as you want for 12 months.