COVID-19 Safety Measures
At Zen and the Art of Art, we are passionate about providing a safe, stress-free, positive learning environment for all.
To protect our staff and students, we have developed COVID-19 Safety Measures that all Live In Person students must follow.
These Safety Measures are in addition to any current Brisbane health restrictions and rules.
THINGS WE NEED YOU TO DO:
- Wear a mask at all times when inside any buildings on our property at 67 Sugars Rd, Bellbowrie.
- Be aware of others and maintain a safe distance of at least 1.5m at all times.
- Sanitise your hands before picking up any tools shared by other people, and after using the tools, sanitise them before returning.
- Follow any health and safety instructions from your teacher or staff at Zen and the Art of Art.
- Not attend a class in person or visit our property if:
- You are feeling unwell or have any symptoms, even if you have a negative COVID-19 test result.
- Within the past 7 days, you have been a close contact* with someone who is COVID-19 positive or suspected COVID-19 positive.
- For any reason, you suspect you may be at risk of spreading COVID-19.
*At the time of writing these regulations, the Australian Government defines a close contact as anyone you have been in contact with for at least 4 consecutive hours. This is the definition Zen and the Art of Art will use. If the Australian Government changes their definition of a close contact, Zen and the Art of Art reserve the right to not update our definition of a close contact to match the government.
If you are unable to come in person for a class, please let us know so we can offer alternatives for you! Generally, you can choose to:
- Join your class Live via Zoom.
- Watch recorded videos (if included in your booking).
WHAT WE PROMISE TO DO FOR YOU:
- Follow all the Student Safety Measures listed above.
- Provide all guests with access to hand sanitiser.
- Ensure the dojo and areas for students are regularly sanitised.
These safety measures are to keep everyone, especially our immunocompromised and elderly students, safe and relaxed. As the health situation is regularly changing, we may update these safety measures at any time so please keep a bookmark on this information page to check in on any changes.
We have worked very hard to get Zoom live classes up and running to make sure that people don’t have to miss out on their class. The Zoom classes have been really well received by everyone so far, they are great fun and you can feel as though you are right here in the classroom.
While you are responsible for ensuring you have the correct technology in the event of needing to use Zoom, we can offer 30 minutes of free tech support. Please contact [email protected] as soon possible if you need tech support.
You can also read more about Withdrawals, Defers and Transfers in our Terms & Conditions.
If you have any further questions, you can contact us here.